Thursday, January 5, 2012

Meet My Family and Happy New Year

Hello everyone hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I had a great Christmas I got to be with my girls and my grandchildren. It was wonderful. Love Christmas and the family getting together! I wanted to post pictures so I could share my family with you my friends.
My beautiful daughters Pam and Nicole. Pam is the mother of my two beautiful grandchildren. Nicole is in her Senior year of college!

My Granddaugher Quinlynn who is three

My Grandson Davanint who is 8.
Happy New Year Friends! Here's to a terrific 2012 for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful family!!
    Happy Birthday (6th) too!!
    Best to you and your family in this nnew year!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barb! Enjoying my day immensely!

    ReplyDelete