Sunday, February 19, 2012

Recieved An Award

I had a great surprised, I was honored with The Versatile Blogger" By Brenda of The Rusty Thimble.
My very first award. I am so blessed to have so many great Blogger friends and a part of the Etsy Team PAFA. Thanks again Brenda!
So with this reward I had the privilege to pick out ten other bloggers to pass the award on to. There are so many great blogs out there, that I so enjoy reading, so picking ten was not easy.

1) Sweet Peas Primitives
2) Shabby Olde Potting Shed
3) Kim of Prims By Kim
4) Teaberry Cottage
5) Tina of Tattered Sisters
6) Jody of Sweet Bear Whims
7) Carol of Buttermilk Creek Farm
8) Maureen of Sweet Meadow Farms
9) Kim of Old Road Primitives
10) Karen of Sew Many Ways

With this reward I was to list 7 random things about myself that you may or may not know about me. So here is my 7.

1) I come from a family of 9, I have three sisters and five brothers
2) I love flea markets, thift sales, antique and yard sales.
3) I love to cook and try new recipes all the time.
4) I love to garden, especially flowers.
5) I am addicted to the Bacholer and Bacholerette shows.
6) I love to decorate our home.
7) I have Fibromyalgia

Thanks again Brenda. I hope you will visit the other bloggers I have listed. Like I said there are so many great ones I enjoy reading it was hard to pick.
Donna

2 comments:

  1. A Happy Sunday to you Donna

    so happy you got to post, this is a wonderful way to learn about the bloggers we follow.

    Wow big family, my mother came from a very large family like that
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I feel so honored to be amongst one of the 10 you have chosen. It was nice also to read a bit about you! You love some of the same things I do!

    Thank You Thank You!
    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete