Monday, March 19, 2012

Merchant Monday Circle Featuring The Lil' Prim Cabin

Good Monday Morning to you all. Wow have we had the weirdest weather. It was in the 80's yesterday and in the high 70's today. Just unheard of this time of the year here in Wisconsin. So with this nice weather I have been playing hooky when it comes to work. My husband and I did lots of outside work and just enjoyed our weekend together. Today I want to introduce you to Brandy of The Lil' Prim Cabin. She is a full-time high school teacher, wife, and Mom to two beautiful children and three furry children. Brandy aspires to open her own little primitive shop one day, but until then she is loving her time with Etsy. So read on to find out more about Brandy.

1) Your first name and Name of your business *and how you got your name*
Brandy from The Lil’ Prim Cabin
I have always been a huge fan of Little House on the Prairie and have always wanted to live in that same little cabin, thus I thought the name would be most appropriate.


2)How long have you been in business
I have been in business since June 2011.

3)Who or what inspires you
I have to say first and foremost family inspires me. I have two wonderfully creative parents who taught me everything I know. I have always embraced learning about my ancestry and how my ancestors lived, learned, and survived. I was always the grandchild interrogating my grandparents about what life was like when they were little! I truly just think I’m an old soul.

4)What is your creative style, primitive, country, folkart
I am primitive at heart; however, I am fascinated by folk art, too.

5)What medium do you use in creating, clay, fabric, altered art, wood etc.?
My predominant mediums are soy wax and lots of fragrance oil; however, I will dabble in just about anything. I love grungy, rusty, and EXTREMELY primitive!


6)What are your links (list your etsy shop, eBay, web site, blogs etc.)

www.etsy.com/shop/TheLilPrimCabin

www.thelilprimcabin.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Lil-Prim-Cabin/234911849905695


Hope you enjoyed this feature and please go and take a look at Brandy's Shop and other things she has to offer.
I also want to remind you of my giveaway and get signed up before the 31st!

http://countrysidecottage-donna.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-march-giveaway.html

6 comments:

  1. Brandy's work is lovely! Great feature on a super artist!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful share on Brandy this morning
    love that desk!!

    Thank you Donna for sharing
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature on Brandy, Donna! She is a very talented lady, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, is Brandy super-talented! It's a terrific feature Donna. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Feature on Brandy!
    Thanks for sharing Donna!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete