Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sorry Been MIA, Spring Has Finally Arrived

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I don't know where February went and we are half way done with March. WOW I have been fighting the flu bug. Last week this flu bug basically had me hostage! This week I feel better, but just so tired, worn out and hard to concentrate on anything for to long. So that is what has been happening here. I have heard from lots of people that they have been fighting a cold or the flu bug. I hope this finds you and your family doing well. It is finally feeling like Spring here in Wisconsin. Yesterday I saw seven Robins all in the shrubs by the deck. I wish I would of had my camera handy. We are suppose to have mid 70's here this week and I am so looking forward to it.

I do have a couple items that I have finished and will be listing on Etsy by the end of the week.

I will have giveaway for this month. I will post Thursday the item and also how to sign up to win. I am also hoping to atleast reach 100 followers and with that I will be picking out another item to giveaway. So check back for the new giveaway.

Prim Blessings,
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Donna - I LOVE that bunny and chicken!! Can you tell me the pattern maker - I have to have one!
    Hope you are feeling better today - those flu bugs can certainly knock ya for a loop. I'm still coughing from a cold I had over a month ago! Take care.

    ReplyDelete